Duration: 2 Days.
Managers are naturally expected to be able to take the role as coaches or mentors for their subordinates. Being a coach or mentor involves being able to take the broader view.Good managers who can give both supportive and challenging opportunities as well as giving guidance towards their subordinates, which essentially stepping into the roles as coach and/or mentors, can stimulate a well-oiled team that can effectively carry and deliver tasks.A manager who can take on the role as a coach and/or mentor helps organization to run smoothly and productively.Therefore the skills to be a coach and/or mentor are essential for all managers and team leaders to have.This Coaching & Mentoring For Managers & Team Leaders workshop is designed to help professionals to better understand the roles as coaches and mentors, and why it is important to acquire the skills in order to be good leaders and managers.
This two-day program will help the participants how to:
- Understand the importance of becoming a coach and/or a mentor
- Understand the current coaching levels
- Explore valuable communication skills to be an effective coach and/or mentor
- Understand the uniqueness of adult learning principles
- Delivering effective feedbacks
- Defining coaching and mentoring
- What is Coaching
- What is NOT Coaching
- Why coaching matters?
- Coaching assessment review
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Getting better with communication
- Active listening
- Critical coaching skills
- Adult Learning styles and principles
- The benefits/consequences matrix
- Skills involved in coaching
- Identify sets of coaching skills
- The coaching model
- Four steps into common coaching models
- Giving effective feedback
- Six elements of effective feedback.
- Coaching problems and solutions (Case Study & Discussions)
Any supervisors, assistant manager, managers, and team leaders who need to lead in their daily role.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com