Every company & organization strives and promises excellent customer experience to their existing and potential customers. No one would argue that without its customers or clients no organization may exist in the first place. It is their mission. It is their reason for existence. Any organizations who fail in providing good customer experience will never be the leader in their market. They will only be losing their share as old and new competitors gain more.
Yet the awareness and spirit in providing better customer service are not always there. There are still organizations who struggle to build such customer-oriented culture. From top to bottom. At all levels in their organization.
This Effective Customer Service training program tries to address the above issue. It will help participants in understanding the importance of customer service approach whilst at the same time practices its principles in real-world scenario. This program will cover the critical elements of customer service that can win customers back and help the organization in their competition.
This two-days program will help the participant to:
- Understand and practice a customer service approach
- Understand how one’s behavior can affect others
- Build confidence and skill to solve problems
- Practice the techniques in dealing with difficult customers or situations
- Practice the technique in dealing with stress
- Develop planin continuously building better customer service experience
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Meeting Expectations of Your Customers
- Customer Service Standard
- Communication Skills (empathy, body language, asking questions, and listening)
- Telephone Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Callers
- Dealing with Challenges Assertively
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Conflict
- Be a Problem Solver
- Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Measuring Customer Service
- Reinforcing Customer Service Focus
- Dealing with Stress
Front-liners (Customer Service, Relationship Management, Front Office, and other customer-related professional)
Training Schedule 2017:
January 24 – 25
March 16 – 17
May 3 – 4
July 12 – 13
September 7 – 8
November 15 – 16