In the professional world, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has been acknowledged by many as one of the key to success factors for career advancement and improvement. EQ is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. Having quality EQ means you are able to connect with others and to manage your own emotion and others well. In this high-pressure and networked global working environment, truly, this ability will make one triumphs.
Even those who are considered as smart people by some people may or may not have EQ capability in dealing with their environment, personally or even professionally. Those who are considered as stars or champions at our workplace are usually those who are both brilliant and also inspiring to others. They can make a difference by connecting with the people as a personal and emotional level. That’s what makes them different. Their emotional intelligence.
This one-day workshop will help the participants how to:
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence at work
- Identify the connection between our emotional and physical health
- Exercise the techniques of using and appreciating emotional intelligence role in the workplace
- Differentiate emotions and manage them
- Define personal statement of vision
- Differentiate optimism and pessimism
- Validate other people’s emotions.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- EI Blueprint
(Identifying emotions, managing emotions, using & communicating emotions)
- Optimism at Workplace
- Validating Emotions in Others
- Understanding Emotions
- Setting Your Personal Vision
Any professionals, who want to know how to manage their emotion and relationship in their personal dan professional life.
Training Schedule 2017: