Duration: 2 Days.
Everyone of us deals with problems and has to make decisions every single day in our life. From the moment we open our eyes in the morning until we go to sleep at night, we have to solve problems that come to our way and have to make decisions. For both our personal and professional lives.
Easy problems to solve and decisions to make as well as difficult ones. Some of us can deal with them easily while the other cannot. The key to find the solutions rests in our ability to identify options, research them, and then put things together in an approach that works.
With the right process to work with can help us going through the problem solving and decision making processes comfortably with better results.
This Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop will help any professionals in recognizing problems, identifying solutions together with the appropriate steps and tools for it.
This program will also help participants in making better and structured solutions on their problems.
The objectives of this program:
- Understand and apply the steps and tools of problem solving
- Analyze and identify appropriate solutions
- Understand how to think creatively
- Identifying the best approach for making decisions
- Develop the plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Recognize and then avoid decision making mistakes
- Defining a problem
- Different types of decisions
- The difference between facts & information
- Common decision making mistakes & traps
- Problem Solving Model
- Problem Solving Tools
- SWOT Analysis
- Analyzing & selecting solutions
- Making a decision
- Planning & organizing a solution
- Exercises & Case Study
Any professionals who want to have a better problem solving process supported by a better decision making process that lead to better results, applicable in their professional and personal lives.
Contact Our Team
Menara Palma, 12th Floor
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav.6
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12950
T. +62 21 2939 1228
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com