Duration: 3 Days.
Project management skills and credentials have become more common than before. Many national and multi-national companies are demanding these qualities as part of their recruitment policy and part of their development strategy.Professional Project Management workshop program is uniquely designed to assist professionals or practitioners (both with and without project experiences or background) to identify project management environment and managing project in line with the latest 5th Edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
- Introduction to PM
- Introduction to Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Latest Edition of PMBOK® Guide
- Org. Influences
- Project Life Cycle
- PM Processes
- 10 Knowledge Areas(Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder)
- Project Initiating
- Project Planning I
- Project Planning II
- Project Executing
- Project Monitoring & Controlling
- Project Closing
All project managers, and any managers and professionals from various backgrounds (HR, Finance, GA, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Creative, etc.) who wish to learn how to properly manage a project based on a globally accepted standard and good practices.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com