Duration: 2 Days.
How a person manages their time dictates how many they can get the right things done in their personal and professional life. The Time Management for (New) Managers & Leaders training will help participants how to optimize their time management in dealing with so many daily life activities they have to get done. At the end of the course, the participants will learn how to schedule their time more effectively, how to stay on track and how to prioritize (more) important things. Keeping everything in balance and stay productive.
- Setting goals.
- Creating priorities.
- Setting realistic constraints.
- Identifying time wasters.
- Avoiding and breaking negative habits.
- Using techniques and technology in managing time
- Achieving targets and goals
- Setting life’s goals
- Recognizing individual time-wasters.
- Developing schedule.
- Breaking indecision, procrastination, and other negative habits.
- Managing activities.
- Establishing boundaries and No situation.
- Balancing life activities
- Professionals at any levels
- New Managers
- New Supervisors
Contact Our Team
Menara Palma, 12th Floor
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav.6
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12950
T. +62 21 2939 1228
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com