Becoming an Agent of Change
Change is as inevitable in business as it is in our lives. Changes are ever-present, affecting us and demanding our capability to respond for our continuity. To be able to deal with change, it is essential that we embrace, strategize, and manage these changes both at individual and organizational levels.
Having a smooth transition in performing changes while dealing with reactions, resistances, and challenges to those changes is quite challenging. Trust and loyalty built during the process reciprocate to a team environment of respect for unique ideas and create internal motivation, which is huge in keeping business moving forward.
The way we work is changing, primarily how we work together. As companies become more global and complex, most work has become increasingly team-based. Teams are also more extensive, diverse, dispersed, and specialized than ever. As agents of change, we must communicate the change goals and influence our team to believe and move together towards new organizational goals. How you share the changes will be essential & crucial.
The Benefit for Participants:
- Understanding the importance of change and leading with change
- Knowing how to use change management tools
- Adapting and minimizing the risk in the process of changes
- Understanding of their role as an Agent of Changes
- Using the suitable communication styles to communicate the changes to their team for successful transformation
- Change Management Foundation
- Why Change Management is Important and what comes with it
- Change Management models
- Understanding the driving factors of change
- Identify internal & external factors of the need to change
- Change Management Life Cycle & Tools
- Why Change Management Fails
- Managing Change
- Assessing the impact of change
- How much is the cost of change if resisted or failed?
- Gaining support in managing change
- Examining the human factors in managing change: key communications issues
- Process model of changes in projects and in the team
- Using Change Management Tools (what works, what does not work)
- Managing the transition necessary for coping with change
- Managing positive and negative reaction to change
- Taking charge and commitment to change
- Change Management Strategies
- Developing “Change is Great!” Mindset
- Communication for successful transformation
- Understanding styles of communication as a tool for managing change
- ange Management Strategies
- Understanding communication style (reactive vs responsive) and its impact on team dynamics, performance, and reputation
- Becoming an Agent of Change
- Adapt the right attitudes and practices
- Implementing and communicating the changes
- Discovering your strategy for managing change successfully
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, and a fun quiz.
This program is recommended for any professionals willing to learn more about adapting and minimizing the risk in the change process, understand their role as change agents, and know how to apply change management tools.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
6 – 7 March 2024
11 – 12 June 2024
4 – 5 September 2024
9 – 10 December 2024
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com