Business Acumen – Six Thinking Hat
Business Acumen is the ability to understand and deal with various business situations, all risks, and opportunities, sharply and accurately to get profitable results. As a professional with business acumen competence, he understands the business world, so he has a relevant vision and mission to bring development to the organization and himself.
A leader & manager with Business Acumen skills understand the product and business environment well and has various skills and other essential characteristics. They will have the mindset of a General Manager, understand Financial Acumen well, and have the ability to support and lead strategic execution.
The business acumen workshop will enhance participants with a strategic mindset to adopt and adapt skills to seize an ever-changing environment using analytical tools and financial literacy technic.
The Benefit for Participants:
This program is designed to give insight and equip participants to:
- Think strategically or see the “big picture” of the organization.
- Understand and see from multiple perspectives how the key drivers of the business relate to one another and work together to produce growth and income for the organization.
- To utilize Business Model Canvas as a strategic tool to describe and deliver ideas, customers, products, and the organization’s infrastructures in a clear form that anyone can understand.
- Able to make sense out of complexity and uncertainty.
- Able to solve problems and find solutions that support the organization’s decision-making process, understand the implications of those choices, and be flexible and adaptable to change if the situation is needed.
- Develop significant business case proposals; hence, they can convince key decision-makers of the merits of a particular course of action.
- Big picture or helicopter view
- The importance of big picture or helicopter view
- How to be a “big picture person”
- Analytical Tools
- SWOT and TOWS matrix
- VRIO analysis
- Blue-Ocean VS Red-Ocean Strategy
- Ambidexterity Concept
- Business Case
- Financial Literacy
- 5 Financial Concepts
- Accrual VS Cash Basis
- Understanding Financial Statements (Balance Sheet. Income Statement and Cashflow Statement)
- How to read Financial Statements using financial ratios
- Time value of money, IRR and NPV
- Business Case & Exercise
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
All professionals want to elevate their strategic thinking skills to convince key decision-makers in your organization.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
3 – 4 May 2023
7 – 8 August 2023
11 – 12 October 2023
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
7 – 8 February 2023
24 – 25 July 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com