Business Acumen Strategic Thinking Hat is to provide participants with strategic mindset with adopt and adapt skills to seize ever-changing environment, by using analytical tools and financial literacy technic, hence participants will have a better understanding as well improve their knowledge and skills to:
- Think strategically or seeing the “big picture” of the organization.
- Understand and able to see from multi perspective about How the key drivers of the business relate to one another and work together to produce growth and income for the organization
- To utilize Business Model Canvas as a strategic tools to describes and delivers ideas, customers, products and organization’s infrastructures in a clear form that can be understood by anyone.
- Able to make sense out of complexity and uncertainty.
- Able to problem solves and find solutions that support organization’s decision-making process and the ability to understand the implications of those choices, and to be flexible and adaptable to change if the situation is needed.
- Develop great business case proposals, hence they will able to convince key decisions makers of the merits of particular course of actions.
1.Big picture or Helicopter view
- The importance of big picture or helicopter view
- How to be a “big picture person”
- SWOT and TOWS matrix
- VRIO analysis, and
- Blue-Ocean VS Red-Ocean Strategy
- Ambidexterity Concept
- Definition and difference with business plan
- The five case model of business case
- Elements in business case and how finance acumen provide important role in the business case
- 5 Financial Concepts
- Accrual VS Cash Basis
- Understanding Financial Statements (Balance Sheet. Income Statement and Cashflow Statement)
- How to read Financial Statements using financial ratios
- Time value of money, IRR and NPV
4.Business Case and Exercise
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com