Business Negotiation Skills
For All Professionals from All Industries
Negotiation is an integral part of the organization to create values that hold the key to getting ahead in the workplace, resolving conflicts, and creating value in contracts. When disputes arise in business and personal relationships, it’s easy to avoid friction to save the relationship.
Negotiation is always related to problem-solving ability. Every day we face problems ranging from simple disagreements to severe personal or professional disputes. Every situation is unique, but you can quickly adapt to any challenge by learning and practicing negotiation skills.
Over this 2-day training, participants will focus on skills development. Engaging in class discussions provides insight into key concepts, while business negotiations practice in various settings ensures participants integrate core principles with personal experience.
Discussion topics in this program are designed to help participants see differences as opportunities – rather than obstacles – in a negotiation. Covering a range of subjects that draw on the current management and leadership best practices, participants will learn practical strategies to help them attain maximum negotiation outcomes.
The Benefit of the Program:
This program is designed to give insight and equip participants to:
- Learn the strategy, tactical, and structural elements of deal-making.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses with self-assessment.
- Manage and coordinate behind-the-table negotiations.
- Turn disputes into deals by moving conflict into collaboration.
- Win more “yeses” by influencing and persuading without giving away unnecessarily.
- Attain a deeper understanding of others’ needs to create more value and claim your share.
- Navigate challenging deals, and use learned tool sets and the Negotiation Simulation game to prepare to negotiate.
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Understanding about Negotiation
- Negotiation Bargaining Zone
- Distributive dan Integrative Negotiation
- Steps in Negotiation
- Human Aspects in Negotiation
- Improve the quality of communication by listening and asking questions effectively.
- Understand the interests, priorities, and goals of all parties involved
- Understand how personal biases and cultural differences affect negotiations
- Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Dealing with irrational people and challenging relationships
- Maximize Existing Opportunities through Effective Negotiation Preparation
- How to Start A Successful Negotiation
- Principles and Communication in Starting Negotiations
- The Ultimate Ice Breaker
- Effective Negotiation Tactics and Strategies
- Mutual Gains Approach (MGA)
- Self-presentation in negotiation (small-talk, attire, first impression, etc.)
- Making negotiation offers at the right time and in the right way
- Establish common ground and how to use ground rules
- Bargaining stage
- The Obstacle In Negotiation And How To Turn Them Into Mutual Gain
- Dealing With Negative Emotions
- Closing Phase
- Solution Types
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
Any professionals who want to will learn practical strategies to help them attain maximum negotiation outcomes.
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
30 – 31 January 2023
11 – 12 April 2023
20 – 21 June 2023
5- 6 October 2023
4 – 5 December 2023
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
6 – 7 February 2023
7 – 8 March 2023
30 – 31 May 2023
25 – 26 July 2023
20 – 21 September 2023
2 – 3 November 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
Besides public classes, we also deliver training in In-House Training, On-Demand Classes, Webinar, and 1-0-1 format for both online & offline classes. Feel free to contact our team for further assistance.
This Virtual Learning Experience (VLE) Online program is designed as a live-delivery online learning sessions, to provide an experience of a classroom with the right design and methodology.
The VLE is delivered without pre-recorded material (video/audio that has been recorded in prior), using online meeting platforms to create active participations, group discussions, experience-sharing, group work exercises. Participants are required to be actively involved in the virtual learning experiences using a combination of online platforms.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com