Business Presentation and Storytelling Skills
Turning your message into an audience-centered story is one of the powerful communication techniques that allows you to grab strong engagement with your audience. Whether you are trying to attract new customers, convey your message to the board or inspire your team, this storytelling skill will help you the most.
Great stories can help your audience remember the ideas that text or graphics can’t do. People will relate to the stories that are interesting & relevant and more likely to remember the message behind it. It’s clear to see why managers & team leaders need to master this skill and should become great storytellers. Once great stories are told, the memory of those stories will leave behind a lasting impact.
This Practical Business Presentation and Storytelling Skills workshop will escalate participants’ confidence level in delivering presentations using storytelling techniques.
Key Benefit for Participants:
After joining a 2-days workshop, participants are expected to know how to:
- Identify opportunities to use the power of storytelling and its elements in their work performances
- Build powerful narratives according to the objective
- Use a multitude of techniques to deliver impactful storytelling in business
- Convey the message and influence the audience in an impactful responsible way
- Increase confidence level in public speaking and presentation
- What makes a presentation impactful?
- Content creation principles: analytical, logical, ethical, and emotional appeals
- Establish Business-Like Form STRUCTURE in the Presentation
- Data Visualization in Your Presentation
- Stage Strategy & Managing Changes
- Why storytelling works wonder (what works or doesn’t work & why?)
- The difference between storytelling for business and non-business – showcasing a sample
- The golden triangle: Purpose, Value, and Results in your Storytelling elements
- Understand the power of Narrative
- Crafting Your Presentation with Storytelling
- TALK – You in Action!
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants active involvements and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
Any professionals who want to elevate their presentation skills using storytelling techniques
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
6 – 7 February 2023
7 – 8 March 2023
30 – 31 May 2023
25 – 26 July 2023
20 – 21 September 2023
2 – 3 November 2023
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
26 – 27 January 2023
4 – 5 April 2023
8 – 9 June 2023
3 – 4 July 2023
10 – 11 October 2023
21 – 22 November 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.