Turning your message into an audience-centered story is one of the powerful communication techniques that allows you to grab strong engagement with your audience. Whether you are trying to attract new customers, conveying your message to the board or inspiring your team, this storytelling skill will help you most.
Great stories can help your audience remember the ideas that text or graphics can’t do. People will relate to the stories that are interesting & relevant and more likely to remember the message behind it. It’s clear to see why managers & team leaders need to master this skill and should become great storytellers. Once great stories are told, the memory of those stories will leave behind lasting impact.
By attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify opportunities to use the power of storytelling and its elements to their work performances
- Build powerful narratives according to the objective
- Use multitude techniques to deliver impactful storytelling in business
- Why storytelling works wonder (what works or doesn’t work & why?
- The difference between storytelling for business and non-business – showcasing sample
- The golden triangle: Purpose, Value, Results in your storytellingStorytelling elements:
- Aristotle’s Pathos, ethos, logos
- Key messages & structure
- Content & Context
- Understanding “DOSE” elements to connect with audience
- Exercise each element with draft framework of actual story
- Understand the power of Narrative
(Exploring and exercising different styles: to connect, to convert an abstract concept into something relatable, to inform, to sell, to convince, to persuade, to motivate voluntary cooperation, to simplify complex subject, to change minds & decision).
- Crafting your storytelling with AWET formula: Assess, Write, Edit, Talk
- How to bring facts, data, numbers, evidence in your story
- Match objective & messages to audience
- Write & create key messages with DOSE in mind
- Editing to create powerful story
- TALK – You in Action!
- Influencing people through storytelling
- PERSONA: Confidence & Strengths, 3Vs of verbal, vocal and body language
- Telling vs Showing
- Exercises, Reviews and Feedback
Managers & Leaders from any industries background who want to enhance your storytelling skills and become a good storyteller.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)