Duration: 2 Days.
Business writing skills is one of essential skills in the workplace, an absolute necessity for those who work in the business world. An excellent business-writing can save productive hours in the making, avoids unnecessary misunderstanding and crisis, and conveys powerful messages to the readers/stakeholders in the company. It will support the effectiveness and efficiency of communication processes and company’s performances.
To address the issue of business writing competencies for employees, a workshop is to be conducted. This workshop offers a fundamental understanding of business writing and some best practices that participants can learn from.
The Business Writing Skills workshop is train. In it, participants will find mini presentations, group and lead discussion, games enrich the learning points, music and video clip, and feedback and evaluation.
- Achieving Success with Effective Business Communication (Writing)
- Understanding the principles, rules and guidelines of business communication
- Understanding personal writing style vs. style of writing reports on demand
- Observing House Style (rules of the company)
- Accountability & Legal implication of in-writing information
- Common mistakes and failures that usually occurs in the writing
- The do’s and don’ts of writing email, memo, minutes of meeting, report and proposal
- The role of emotional and social quotients in writing process
- Writing Techniques: The Preparation Stages
- Establish primary aim and objective of the writing
- Identifying the readers’ characters, expectations and needs, behavior, and knowledge
- Selecting and filtering the source materials for your writing, and sorting based on the principle of JIS (Justify, Importance, Simplify) the importance and the need to simplify
- Planning the structure of the writing (MIF – Most Important First)
- Writing Techniques: The Writing Stages
- Applying steps of writing process (Structure, clear & concise content, expression and context of business writing)
- Crafting brief yet powerful messages
- Crafting messages for electronic media
- The use of visual media aids such as charts, diagrams, info graphic in your report
- Applying professional business standards in the writing process
- Writing in Action (practical exercise)
- Writing Techniques: Editing Stages
- Words and its power ‒ how to use clear, concise and powerful words to convey your messages
- Selection of words that correspond to the topic of the writing, grammar, punctuation
- Practice how to edit a writing (email, Minutes of Meeting, memo, report, proposal, presentation)
- Editing in Action (practical exercise)
- Practice to perfection: applying points learned during the session into a practical exercise of writing, editing and formatting
This program is recommended for any professionals who are willing to improve their understanding of English business writing principles and be able to practice various business documents in a clear, concise manner according your objective
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.