Change Management for Professionals
A change is as inevitable in business as it is in our life. Changes are ever-present and are affecting us as well as demanding our capability to respond for our continuity. And to be able to deal with change, it is important that we embrace, strategize, and manage these changes. Both in individual and organizational levels.
Change Management for Professionals workshop will help professionals in planning and implementing change management and its initiatives. Having a smooth transition in performing changes whilst dealing with reaction, resistances, and challenges for those changes to take place. To create and to manage sustainable synergy and supports to the implemented and future changes needed for our sustainability and existence.
– Understanding Change Management Foundation
- Understanding the organization and its culture
- Understanding change and what comes with it
- Change Management models
- Understanding the driving factors of the need to change
- Identify internal and external forces of change
- Emotional intelligence at work
– Managing Change
- Assessing the impact of change
- How much is the cost of change if resisted or failed?
- Gaining supports in managing change
- Examining the human factors in managing change: key communications issues
- Process model of changes in projects and in the team
- Using Change Management Tools (what works, what does not work)
- Managing the transition necessary for coping with change
- Managing positive and negative reaction to change
- Taking charge and commitment to change
– Change Management Strategy
- Communication for successful transformation
- Understanding styles of communication as a tool in managing change
- Balancing demands on management/client goal, resources and time
- Developing “Change is Great!” Mindset
- Adapt the right attitudes and practices
- Implementing & Communicating the changes
- Discovering your strategy in managing change successfully
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants active involvements and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
Any Professionals, who are responsible in planning and implementing change management in their organization.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
30 – 31 January 2023
23 – 24 May 2023
11 – 12 July 2023
5 – 6 September 2023
7 – 8 November 2023
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
22 – 23 February 2023
29 – 30 March 2023
22 – 23 August 2023
25 – 26 September 2023
17 – 18 October 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 812 8590 0045 (Whatsapp available)
M2. +62 813 1630 8962 (Whatsapp available)
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.