In this day and age, every professional are expected to be able to communicate well. To be a good supervisors or managers, professionals must be able to understand how to reach their subordinates, as well as to communicate to the management in clear and effective manner.
Communication skill includes listening skill, build relationship, set clear priorities, facilitate collaboration, and conveys the organization’s vision. Without a doubt, any supervisors/managers who excel all of those skills are good leaders.
This interactive online workshop is designed to include discussions of techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques to fine-tune your existing communication skills and elevate the skills to better fit with your role as managers & supervisors.
- Refreshing the understanding of communication principles & model
- In a nutshell: verbal, vocal, visual (body language) and other non-verbal communications
- Understanding Communications Key Success Factors in the workplace
- Interpersonal skill needed in the workplace
- The art of listening; verbal & non-verbal
- Improving Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Understanding typical team communication styles & goals
- The value of communication excellence
- Identifying communication challenges faced by supervisor/manager
- Giving appreciation & constructive feedback
- Re-designing communication style that thruthfully yours
Any existing & future Supervisors, Managers & Team Leaders who wish to perform and to deliver better performance at their organization.
This Virtual Learning Experience (VLE) Online program is designed as a live-delivery online learning sessions, to provide an experience of a classroom with the right design and methodology.
The VLE is delivered without pre-recorded material (video/audio that has been recorded in prior), using online meeting platforms to create active participations, group discussions, experience-sharing, group work exercises. Participants are required to be actively involved in the virtual learning experiences using a combination of online platforms.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
Communication Skills For Supervisors/Managers Schedule 2021
25 – 28 January
22 – 25 February
16 – 17 March
6 – 7 April
5 – 6 May
21 – 22 June
27 – 28 July
24 – 25 August
20 – 21 September
26 – 27 October
9 – 10 November
7 – 8 December