Duration: 2 Days.
Communication skill is one of the most important skills for any supervisors and managers. Their ability to convey ideas, influence another, and getting feedbacks is key to their success in their job that eventually creating value for the organization. Communication skill includes listening skill, build relationship, set clear priorities, facilitate collaboration, and conveys the organization’s vision.
Without a doubt, any supervisors/managers who excel all of those skills are good leaders.
To equip you, supervisors and managers, with excellent communication skill, Foster & Bridge Indonesia offers you a workshop/training on Communication Skill for Supervisors/Managers. With this training, you will sharpen your already existing communication skill and take it up to a higher level, customize it to your success performing the job and managing your teams.
- Hone your communication skill effectively
- Identify the best communication style applicable to certain situation
- Understand team communication and synergy and what it takes to succeed
- Refine your active listening skills
- Re-discover your communication potentials and how to use it to manage your team achievement
- Re-visiting Communication Foundation
- Refreshing the understanding of communication principles & model E-CSSM
- Barriers in communication
- In a nutshell: verbal, vocal, visual (body language) and other non-verbal communications
- Understanding Communications Key Success Factors in the workplace
- Interpersonal skill needed in the workplace
- The art of active listening
- Communications in the workplace: success and failure factors
- Interpreting messages verbal and non-verbal
- Improving Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Analyzing SWOT of your communication style
- Understanding typical team communication style
- Understanding each parties’ goal in communication
- Achieving communications excellence
- Defining values in communication E-CSSM
- Identifying communication challenges faced by supervisor/manager
- Coping with the challenges in project using excellent communication skill
- Giving appreciation and constructive feedback
- Unlearn & Re-learn process ‒ communication best practices
- Redesigning communication style that truthfully yours
Any existing & future Supervisors, Managers & Team Leaders who wish to perform and to deliver better performance at their organization.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.