Communication Skills for Supervisors and Managers
Communication is one of the essential skills for supervisors and managers. Their ability to convey ideas, influence others, and get feedback is key to their success, eventually creating value for the organization. Communication skills include listening, building relationships, setting clear priorities, facilitating collaboration, and conveying the organization’s vision. Without a doubt, any supervisors/managers who excel in all of those skills are good leaders.
To equip supervisors and managers with excellent communication skills, Foster & Bridge Indonesia offers you a workshop/training on Communication Skills for Supervisors and Managers. With this training, you will sharpen your already existing communication skill and take it up to a higher level, customizing it to your success in performing the job and managing your teams.
Key Benefit for Participants:
- Hone your communication skill effectively
- Identify the best communication style applicable to a certain situation
- Understand team communication and synergy and what it takes to succeed
- Refine your active listening skills
- Re-discover your communication potential and how to use it to manage your team’s achievement
- Re-visiting Communication Foundation
- Refreshing the understanding of communication principles & model E-CSSM
- Barriers in communication
- In a nutshell: verbal, vocal, visual (body language) and other non-verbal communications
- Understanding Communications Key Success Factors in the workplace
- Interpersonal skill needed in the workplace
- The art of active listening
- Communications in the workplace: success and failure factors
- Interpreting messages verbal and non-verbal
- Improving Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Analyzing SWOT of your communication style
- Understanding typical team communication style
- Understanding each parties’ goal in communication
- Achieving communications excellence
- Defining values in communication E-CSSM
- Identifying communication challenges faced by supervisor/manager
- Coping with the challenges in project using excellent communication skill
- Giving appreciation and constructive feedback
- Unlearn & Re-learn process ‒ communication best practices
- Redesigning communication style that truthfully yours
Any existing & future Supervisors, Managers & Team Leaders who wish to perform and to deliver better performance at their organization.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.