Contract Management for Professionals
The contract is the core of all commercial aspects, whereas contract management is a core competency of all successful organizations. Understanding better how to manage and analyze a contract to maximize the benefits and profit by controlling costs and managing stakeholders is essential.
Equipping non-legal professionals with the ability to manage contract management functions, from tendering and negotiating in order to managing risk and administering contracts, could speed up projects, increase the chances of smooth relationships and resolve disagreements effectively.
In this Contract Management workshop, participants will enhance their knowledge about procurement and contract management best practices in corporate and private sectors. Participants will also understand the importance of collaboration in good contract management and the best strategy to manage any change and dispute. At the end of the workshop, participants will learn how to evaluate and manage the results in goods/services, including justifying any modifications to the terms and conditions of the contracts for particular situations.
The Benefit for Participants:
This program is designed to give insight and equip participants to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to achieve effective tender and competitive price
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform administrative processes and tasks related to contract management
- Demonstrate ability to develop a contract, including specifications, key performance indicators, contract terms and condition, and non-disclosure agreement
- Demonstrate ability to explain the role of commercial negotiation in the contract cycle
- Understand how to monitor and measure contract performance
- Introduction to Commercial Contract
- Types of Contracts and Agreements
- Roles and Responsibility
- Required Documentation to Develop Contract
- Distinguish between contract management and contract administration
- The key requirements in starting up or transitioning into a new contract
- Managing Effective Contract Cycle
- Balance of supply/demand
- Identify initial contract documentation
- Identify tender evaluation criteria
- Identify commercial terms and regulations that can impact the tender process
- Achieving Competitive Pricing in Contract Management
- The importance of competition to obtain a quotation
- The role of commercial negotiation
- Techniques for negotiating competitive prices
- Measuring Contract Performance
- Collecting data to measure performance
- The importance of key performance indicator
- Identify and manage contract risk
- Case Study/Group Discussion Assignment
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, and a fun quiz.
All professionals want to enhance their knowledge of contract management best practices in the corporate and private sectors.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com