Developing Problem-Solving and Decision-Making with Critical Thinking
In today’s society, many of us experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, facts, rumors, and news. It also happened in the professional environment. But as professionals, we should be able to assess the environment, analyze a situation, design a solution, and win in a competitive scenario.
Some of us can deal with problems efficiently, while others cannot. The key to finding the solutions rests in our ability to identify options, research them, and then put things together in an approach that works. The correct process to work with can help us go through the problem-solving and decision-making processes comfortably with better results.
The Developing Problem-Solving and Decision-Making with Critical Thinking workshop will help professionals recognize problems and identify solutions with the appropriate steps and tools to enhance participants’ critical thinking levels. This program will also help participants make logical and structured solutions to solve their problems.
The Benefit for Participants:
- Understanding and applying the steps and tools of problem-solving
- Analyzing and identifying an appropriate solutions
- Understanding how to think critical and creative in solving problems and making decisions
- Developing the plan for implementing, evaluating and following up decision
- Recognizing and avoiding decision making mistakes
- Understanding Critical Thinking
- Characteristics of critical thinker
- Common critical thinking styles: which one is yours?
- Other type of thinking: left and right brain
- A Critical Thinking Skills Set
- Asking and probing questions
- Critical thinking questions
- Re-activate your listening skills
- Defining a problem
- Identifying and clarifying issues, arguments, facts and information
- Problem-solving models and tools
- Analyzing and Selecting Solutions
- SWOT analysis and other tools of analysis
- Planning and organizing the solutions
- Making a Decision
- Different types of decision
- Common decision-making traps and mistakes
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, and a fun quiz.
Any professional who wants to enhance their critical thinking levels and combine them with problem-solving skills that are logical and structured for better decision-making.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
28 – 29 February 2024
7 – 8 May 2024
6 – 7 August 2024
1 – 2 October 2024
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com