Effective Complaint Handling for Professionals
The ability to deal directly with customers or clients with complaints is crucial for front-liners or managers in charge. It needs a specific set of skills with a certain level of experience. It also requires the professionals to have a better understanding and the ability to control the overall situation. The customers and clients are the main reason for our business existence.
This program will equip the participants to recognize customer types and how to deal with several complaint scenarios. They will learn how to deal with and manage the situation in all parties’ best interests.
This Effective Complaint Handling for Professionals program will also address the motivational state and stress aspect of the participants who have to deal with the above situation. The program will guide them on how to heal their emotions and maintain the motivational level required from any professional front-liners and managers in this area.
Key Benefit for Participants:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in handling complaints
- Recognize types of complaints and types of customers
- Ability to deal with and face challenging situations in handling complaints
- Understand how to cope with emotional pressure in the complaint-handling situation
- Understand how to regroup and refresh professionally and individually
- Ability to perform complaint handling professionally and regularly
- Be Your Customer’s Hero:
- The difference between reactive & proactive service
- The difference between high critical intensity experience and low critical intensity experience
- The loops closing strategy
- 7-Service Triggers
- Recognizing Customer Types (using MBTI approaches)
- Recognizing Complaint Types
- Understanding Body Language (using MBTI approaches)
- Customer Hero Recharges: Self-Healing and Stress Therapy
- Customer Hero Dream: Build positive Suggestions by Visualizing Excellent Services
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants active involvements and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
- Front-liners (Customer Service, Relationship Management, Front Office, and other customer-related professionals)
- Any Managers who will eventually deal with customer complaints
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
1 – 2 February 2023
13 – 14 March 2023
10 – 11 May 2023
5 – 6 July 2023
6 – 7 September 2023
30 – 31 October 2023
4 – 5 December 2023
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
17 – 18 January 2023
3 – 4 April 2023
5 – 6 June 2023
2 – 3 August 2023
2 – 3 October 2023
1 – 2 November 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com