Speaking in public is one of the most feared (if not the most feared) experiences. Public speaking requires flare and style that overcome the speakers’ agitation and stage frights. In reality, it is more often for professionals to face hostile or demanding audiences.
Public speaking ranges from formal speeches to everyday business presentations, where it demands the ability to present concepts, to develop goal orientations, as well the ability to differentiate between oral and written communications.
This effective public speaking for professionals is designed for professionals who must speak in front of critical audiences. This course is also suitable for new speakers who seek for new ideas and strategies before they begin making presentations. This course aims to improve public speaking skills by learning some new techniques that will add the persuasive edge in presentations, as well as mapping difficult questions or presenting a highly elaborated information.
- What is public speaking?
- Planning (Prepation to Plan – Presentation Preparation)
- Good Communication Skills (Barriers to Communication)
- Understanding Your Audience
- Audience Profile
- Finding Common Ground with Participants
- Practical Application
- Getting Comfortable in Conversation
- Viewpoints & Opinions
- Personal Feelings
- Making Your Listener Hear You
- Structuring Ideas
- 3-Key Points
- Building a Three-Part Plan
- How to organize your messages/ideas
- Redesigning Yourself for Strengths
- Controlling Your Jitters
- How to Handle Sticky Situation
- Body Language
- How the Listener Takes Control
- The Meaning Behind Our Message
- Beginning & Ending
Any professionals who want to improve their skill in public speaking
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)