Effective Sales Hunter Techniques
As the name suggests, the sales hunter hunts for new opportunities, prospects, and accounts. They’re independent, enjoy moving from one deal to the next, and are motivated to find and draw in new leads.
A sales hunter finds new business prospects and markets. These professionals typically look for opportunities in different industries and demographics to ensure that the companies they work for sell more products and services than their competitors. They also find and build relationships with leads interested in the company’s products and services and convert them into customers.
This Effective Sales Hunter Techniques workshop will equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to become more effective sales hunters.
The Benefit for Participants:
- Enables sales professionals to understand a proactive sales roadmap
- Keep sales people disciplined and looking for sales opportunities at all times
- To enable sales professionals to manage customers effectively
- What Does A Hunter Style Seller Have To Be?
- Learn how sales hunters work
- Proactive understand of daily, weekly, monthly, and proactive work plans
- Planning to expand new customer base
- In the market in the area of deflation, purchasing power shrinks; how do sellers plan their sales?
- Workshop on proactive sales planning
- Penetration and Acquisition of New Customers
- Customer acquisition planning
- Checklist of preparation before meeting customers
- Techniques for Finding Customer Needs
- Breaking down negative attitudes from customers to open up sales opportunities
- Customer Insight
- Approachable and loyal sales skills
- Customer-based sales techniques
- What to analyze from words and needs
- Separate plan and sales presentation skills to reduce customer rejections
- How role play sells to customers
- Closing Within 10 Minutes
- Before closing the deal, what do we need to know?
- Techniques for capturing signals from customers
- How to close a deal, never miss a sale
- Final bargaining technique for on-demand sales before concluding a sale
- Role play closes deals unbeatably
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, and a fun quiz.
Any professional who wants to enhance their knowledge and skills to become a more effective sales hunter.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
19 – 20 March 2024
19 – 20 June 2024
10 – 11 September 2024
10 – 11 December 2024
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com