The value of colleagues being able to collaborate and create strong partnerships should not be understated. Trust and loyalty built during the process reciprocate to a team environment of respect for unique ideas and create internal motivation, which is huge in keeping business moving forward.
The way we work is changing, primarily how we work together.
When the company becomes more complex, most work has become increasingly team-based. Teams are also larger, more diverse, dispersed, and more specialized than ever. However, while groups with these characteristics can be super effective at tackling the challenging problems that many modern companies face, they can sometimes struggle with one essential aspect of their work: collaboration.
This two days workshop is designed to equip Leaders / Managers to lead their teams successfully collaborate while also navigating the common work structures and dynamics that get in the way of effective collaboration in the workplace.
By attending Enhancing the Culture of Workplace Collaboration program, participants should be able to:
- Improve understanding of their role as role-model of high-performing team-leader
- Experience self and shared discoveries related to workplace partnership & collaboration strategy that can be applied to their team
- Understand how to navigate the team to maximize its collaboration, communication and performance with help of tools, tips, and insight from best practice
1. Workplace Partnership
An introduction to 4 values of workplace partnership: Trust, Leadership, Followership, Openness. This session will explore all elements of each value and relate those values to company’s current challenges & practices.
2. The Principles of Communication
- The role of intra & interpersonal skill in communicating
- Emotional Intelligent: Recognize how we react and respond to a situation (react: passive, aggressive, passive aggressive, submissive – respond: active, assertive, proactive)
- Understanding communication style (reactive vs responsive) and its’ impact to team dynamics, performance, and reputation
- 3C’s of Effective Business Partnering (Communication, Collaboration, Commitment)
3. Understanding Your Stakeholder Analysis
4. Essential Communication Skills for Collaboration & Partnership
- Analyzing SWOT of People’s Communication Style
- Building Rapport and Trust in Communication
- The Art of Active Listening
- Giving Appreciation and Constructive Feedback
- Influencing Others
5. Case Study & Shared Exploration
- Addressing your workplace challenges in developing collaboration & partnership
- Finding your strengths & challenges
- Strategy in communicating in order to develop partnering & collaboration: listening, persuading and giving/receiving feedback
- Navigating Communication & Collaboration within team with the power of 5VS (Vibes, Values, Vocal, Verbal, Visual)
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
Managers & Leaders from any industry background who want to enhance their storytelling skills and become good storytellers.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com