Essential Leadership Communication Skills
Good communication is the core of effective leadership. Leadership communication consists primarily of messages related to a company’s culture and core values. Also, it would encourage open communication along the vertical or horizontal line between team members, colleagues, and superiors, fostering collaborative problem-solving. Ultimately, it will help you achieve productivity and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of an organization.
Without effective leadership communication, leaders cannot expect their employees to be engaged and connected in the workplace. It would be best if you practice empathy and transparency; also understand how others perceive you through verbal & non-verbal communication. With solid leadership communication, you can cultivate a sense of trust in the workplace through the messaging from leaders, keeping employees engaged and focused in the right direction.
The Essential Leadership Communication Skills workshop will help you effectively convey your insights, ideas & recommendations to your team and inspire them to buy in and take action. Also, you will be able to manage your team well and achieve better results and productivity for the organization.
This program is designed to give insight and equip participants to:
- Discover the authenticity of your communication style
- Enhance your listening skills by fostering trust, respect, openness, and alignment.
- Know how to use the correct body language to inspire your team members
- Learn how to increase empathy and transparency through verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Communication Fundamentals
- Recognizing external & internal barriers in Communication
- 7Cs of Communication (Clear, Correct, Complete, Concrete, Concise, Considered and Courteous)
- 5W1H in Communication
- 5Vs of Communication Elements (Vibes, Values, Vocal, Verbal, and Visual)
- Understanding Leadership Communication Key Success Factors
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills
- Communication style (reactive VS responsive) and its impact to team dynamics, performance and reputation
- Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Analyzing SWOT of your communication style
- Understanding typical team communication style (DISC Approach)
- Managing Relationships as a Leader
- Type of Relationship
- Tips for solving your conflicts
- Communication Techniques for Leaders:
- Matching & Mirroring
- Pacing & Leading
- Listening: active, proactive (for business & problem solving), empathic (people oriented issues)
- Persuasive Communication
- Feedback & feedforward communication
- Leadership Communication & Emotional Intelligence
- 12 Elements of Emotional Intelligence
- Leverage 5Vs + Communication style + Leadership Emotional Intelligence to empower team and performance
Any existing & future Managers & Leaders who want to enhance their skills in managing team well for better productivity in your organization.
Face-to-Face Public Schedule:
30 – 31 January 2023
23 – 24 May 2023
11 – 12 July 2023
5 – 6 September 2023
7 – 8 November 2023
Virtual Learning Experience (Online) Public Schedule:
22 – 23 February 2023
29 – 30 March 2023
22 – 23 August 2023
17 – 18 October 2023
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com