High-Impact Sales Presentation
Presentation Skill is paramount since the information you present is often critical for you or the organization. Turning your message into a buying decision by getting their attention and drumming up excitement is vital for the salespeople. A good sales presentation is more than a simple pitch, a demo, or a list of facts and figures. Could you communicate and present well?
The ability to communicate and present well is not inherited nor comes solely from talent. It is a learned skill developed through discipline, planning and practice.
This practical high-impact sales presentation workshop offers the fundamental elements of an effective sales presentation strategy to meet your audience’s needs. You will also learn the best practices to deliver an impactful presentation with fun exercises where you will do group/individual presentations, evaluated by your peer and the facilitator at the end of the session.
The Benefit for Participants:
This program is designed to give insight and equip participants to:
- Strategize and structure the effective presentation
- Convey and Persuade through impactful messages and turn into a buying decision
- Build powerful narratives according to the objective
- Gain confidence in presenting
- What Makes Your Presentation Impactful?
- Preparing Your PERSONA
- Your professional appearance and uniqueness
- Voice power and vocal variety
- Body language and paralinguistic tools in conveying your message
- Understanding Your Audience: Why Should They Listen To Your Presentation?
- Creating Winning Sales Presentation
- Content creation principles: analytical, logical, ethical, and emotional appeals
- Tips & tricks – how to present your presentation based on your purpose
- Learn from the best
- Nailing Your Sales Presentation Delivery
- Creating connection and engagement with your audiences
- Influencing your audiences
- The power of narrative
- TALK – YOU IN ACTION!
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and exciting way, to get participants’ active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, and a fun quiz.
All professionals want to enhance their skills on how to turn their messages into buying decisions and gain confidence in presenting.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com