Duration: 2 Days.
Like it or not. Whether everybody realizes it or not, we are negotiating all the time. Negotiating is about resolving differences. People who can master the process of negotiation find they can save money and time, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work., and earn greater respect in their communities when they understand how to negotiate well. This awareness and ability of the importance of negotiation skill needs to built and practices.
Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life. Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties. The Negotiation Skill for Professionals workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation. This interactive workshop includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
The Benefit of Program:
- How often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills
- The importance of preparing for negotiation process
- The various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics
- Skills in developing alternatives and recognizing options
- Basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP and the ZOPA
- Introduction to negotiation
- What is negotiation
- Key attributes of good negotiator
- Preparing documentation and selecting a place for negotiation
- Self-presentation in negotiation (small-talk, attire, first impression, etc.)
- Establish common ground and how to use ground rules
- Bargaining stage
- Obstacle to mutual gain and how to turn them
- Dealing with negative emotions
- Closing phase
- Solution types
Any professionals who want to develop and to sharpen their negotiation ability in a professional setting.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.