Duration: 5 Days++
1 Year Access of PMI® Official Choice LMS
Project management global knowledge and credentials have been around in Indonesia for quite some time now. And Project Management Institute (PMI)®’s are the ones that many organizations globally recognize as industry standard in managing projects.
Dcolearning team has been in project management business for the last decade and has been witnessing the growth of acknowledgement and acceptance, from both private and public organizations, in Indonesia for project management professionals with global standard such as the ones issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
Starting the beginning of 2021, as one of PMI’s Authorized Training Partners globally, Dcolearning are using PMI’s Authorized PMP Exam Prep Framework and Content for all of our Dynamic PMP® Exam Preparation program. The module of the program is developed directly by Project Management Institute and can only be delivered by PMI Certified Trainer and Authorized Training Partner.
Our Dynamic PMP® Exam Preparation program is the combination of:
– Project Management Fast Track Program (5 Days)
– 1 Year Access PMI® Choice LMS System (Directly from PMI®) * Delivered by our PMI® Certified Trainer(s)
And we also specially add extra bonus (free-of-charge)
– Post-Training – Virtual Study Group Sessions * Coached by our PMP® certified coaches to better equip your preparation journey
So, as you can notice, all of our Dynamic PMP® program alumni will get Official PMI® Choice LMS access where they can get all of the materials developed by PMI’s experts to help them learn project management and practice for their PMP® exam.
Our team uniquely designed this program to ensure that you can have a meaningful preparation journey.
Through our 5-days workshop program above and the 1-year access to PMI® Choice LMS System, as regulated by PMI®, our alumni can get PRE-APPROVED project management education requirement for PMP® Exam Eligibility requirements
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide principles, standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques available of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Have the knowledge to apply predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management approaches suit to their projects’ unique characteristics.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
All in all, participants will be able to manage their project(s) and have better chance in achieving their project’s objectives well whilst doing it in a professional-and-structured way. And in turn, certainly, have better chance in passing one of the most dreaded professional certification exams – PMP® certification for project professionals.
- 5 (Five) days of Project Management Fast Track program based on PMBOK® Guide and its PMP® Exam New Course Outline
- 1 (One) year access to PMI® Official Choice LMS system
- 1 (One) year access to Dcolearning’s Vallery online system accessFREE BONUS
- 4 Virtual Study Group (VSG) sessions (@3 hours) PMP® Exam Simulator
All professionals who are involved in projects. From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.