Duration: 5 Days.
The Project Economy will only get stronger every single day. In any sector, in any parts of world. Those who deliver thrive.
The growing acceptance from companies and organizations to good project management knowledge, skills, and practices nowadays has been very encouraging for any professionals who understood the value of project and project management. Many companies and organizations, in private and public sectors, over these years, have acknowledged how professionals with project management skills and capabilities can positively contribute to their success.
Dcolearning team has long experiences in Indonesia project management areas and in witnessing such growth coming from all directions in various businesses and sectors. Those who have not embraced project management skills as part of their professional development plan can miss out an interesting journey ahead of them.
Project management skills and credentials have become more recognized than ever. More and more national and multi-national organizations are demanding these qualities as part of their recruitment policy and part of their development strategy. Remember, it’s both in private and public sectors!
Project Management Fast Track workshop program is developed to assist professionals or practitioners (both with and without project experiences or background) to identify project management environment and managing project in line with the latest Edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
With the new PMBOK® Guide approach that covers predictive (waterfall), adaptive (agile), and hybrid project management approaches – this program offers a comprehensive knowledge, tools, and practices that enable any project professionals in better understanding, planning, and delivering their project objectives. By going through the project management body of knowledge step-by-step, the course discusses an integrated approach that balances the theories, methods and practices in managing project.
This workshop offers a new reliable approach in managing projects with different complexity by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills.
Other than the benefits of learning the project management knowledge and practices, with our approach, participants will have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
This workshop also uses the outline of PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Preparation by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Have the knowledge to apply predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management approaches suit to their projects.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®
- All in all, participants will be able to manage their project(s) and achieve the objectives well whilst doing it in a professional-and-structured way.
- Introduction to Project & Project Management
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM
- Introduction to PMBOK® Guide
- Project Management Vocabulary
- Lesson 1: Creating High-Performing Team Building a team, Defining ground rules, Negotiating project agreements. Empowering team members & stakeholders, Train team & stakeholders, Engaging & supporting virtual teams, Building shared understanding
- Lesson 2: Starting The Project Determining project methods & practices, Scope, Budget, Schedule, Quality, Integrating planning activities, Procurement, Project governance
- Lesson 3: Doing The Work Risks, Business value, Communications, Stakeholders, Artifacts, Project Changes, Issues
- Lesson 4: Keeping The Team on Track Leading team, Team performance, Impediments/Obstacles/ Blockers, Conflicts, Collaborations, Mentoring, Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 5: Keeping The Business In Mind Compliance, Project benefits & values, Environment changes, Organizational change, Continuous improvement
- Introduction to PMP®/CAPM® Certification
- Process, Eligibility, Practices
*This content is inline with Authorized PMI® Exam Prep Content
Manager, Project Manager, Future/Upcoming Project Manager, Project Team Member or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) or PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
nadya . sahistya @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
sarah . halimi @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.