Duration: 3 Days.
Every company and organization relies on the success of their projects to exist and to thrive. Every project costs them resources and puts their reputation on the line. Some of the projects are internal development ones. Some are external ones that will define their dominance or their market share in their field.
It is important for the management to ensure that every project is being managed properly and achieved their expected result(s). The ability to manage ever-limited resources within a certain circumstances is paramount for them. Project management ability can offer such achievement for any positions at all levels. But the reality is, not all companies/organizations have dedicated resources to manage their projects.
By going through project management body of knowledge step-by-step, the course discusses an integrated approach that balances the theories, methods and practices in managing project.
Other than the benefit of getting the project management knowledge and practices, through this approach participants will have common project management language with other project professionals from all around the world.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects
- Knowledge the principle of Agile Project Management approach
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI such as CAPM®
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Initiating.
- Project Planning.
- Project Executing.
- Project Monitoring & Controlling.
- Project Closing.
- Overview of Agile Project Management
Managers, Project Leaders/Coordinators, Future/Upcoming Project Manager, Project Team Member or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) exam.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.