Duration: 2 Days.
Every company and organization relies on the success of their projects to exist and to thrive. Every project costs them resources and puts their reputation on the line. Some of the projects are internal development ones. Some are external ones that will define their dominance or their market share in their field.
It is important for the management to ensure that every project is being managed properly and achieved their expected result(s). The ability to manage ever-limited resources within a certain circumstances is paramount for them. Project management ability can offer such achievement for any positions at all levels. But the reality is, not all companies/organizations have dedicated resources to manage their projects.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Have and understand the project management common language.
- Be able to manage their departmental project or their organization’s project.
- Be able to adapt and to actively engage in project management setting andpractice.
- Be able to apply some tools and techniques of managing project.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM®.
- Introduction to PM
- Introduction to Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Latest Edition of PMBOK® Guide
- Org. Influences
- Project Life Cycle
- PM Processes
- 10 Knowledge Areas(Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder)
- Project Initiating
- Project Planning I
- Project Planning II
- Project Executing
- Project Monitoring & Controlling
- Project Closing
All managers and professionals from various backgrounds (HR, Finance, GA, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Creative, etc.) who wish to learn how to properly manage a project based on a globally accepted standard and good practices.
We Are Ready!
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 813 1630 8962
M2. +62 812 8590 0045
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
Nadya Sahistya (Ms. Nadya)
Sarah Halimi (Ms. Sarah)
As the country moves to reopen our economy, it is important that we do so safely, sustainability and successfully. Foster & Bridge Indonesia would like to keep our team and learning partners safe — and feeling safe – as we return to “normal” operations.
To aid all workshop classes to reopen, our Business Group, Formasi Accoladia shares a set of protocols to help workshop delivery plans to protect the health of our team and learning partners, minimizing the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.