People with emotional solid and charismatic communication skills are always in a way being remembered by others. Many potential partners often seek people who efficiently deliver perfect introductions and initiate confident conversations. They also have higher chances of sealing more deals and engaging with more potential partners.
Communication and interpersonal skills are among the essential skills for any Organization Leader. Their ability to convey ideas, communicate, interact and influence others are keys to their success in their job, eventually creating value for the organization.
Senior Level Officials will have more beneficiaries join this Strategic Communication skills program. This program will focus on listening skills, lobbying, diplomacy, building relationship, negotiation, facilitating collaboration, and conveying the organization’s vision and program.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to convince various stakeholders and potential partners, especially the government, to seal the deals effectively.
By attending this Strategic Communication: Negotiation, Lobbying and Diplomacy, participants are expected to improve in:
- Optimizing their networking skills that are used in lobbying & diplomacy situation
- Recognizing & elevating their communication styles so the participants can shape their skills based on various situations
- Carrying out various negotiation strategies with Government and Non-Government parties
- Developing their confidence & assertive level in negotiation and lobbying with Government and Non-Government parties
1. Advanced Communication for Leaders/Managers
- 5W1H – Blueprint to plan your strategic communication
- Aligning your strategic communication with business needs, values, and outcomes
- Decoding Leadership Communication
- Projecting the power of 5Vs as a leader, for various communication needs and environment.
- Modelling best practices and implementation of excellent communication skill for leaders
2. Strategic Communication
- How to maintain Your professional Presence and Branding in Digital Platform in Your Indirect Role
as Organization’s Ambassador
- Optimizing Networking Skill (how to nurture your network)
- Modelling best practices and implementation of excellent communication skill
3. Decoding Communication with Government and other related parties
- Interpersonal & stakeholders’ relationship management
- Lobbying & diplomacy as part of leadership communication function
- Managing Confidence & Humility as Excellent Communicator
- The power of storytelling for relationship building
4. Strategic Negotiation, Lobbying and Diplomacy
- Fundamental aspect of negotiation, lobbying and diplomacy
- Characteristic of successful negotiator and lobbyist
- Strategy and framework of negotiation, lobbying and diplomacy
- Nego-economy and Smartnership, tactic & ethic
- Emotional Intelligence & business acumen roles to success of negotiation
- Recognize other critical success factors in negotiation, lobbying and diplomacy
This training is delivered comprehensively, yet in a light and interesting way, to get participants active involvement and ownership of the subject, using participants’ own works and cases. While it is structured and organized, the training allows room for flexibility and responsiveness to the need of participants. Participants will be challenged with practices that may test their comfort zone in dealing with the subject.
Each stage of the sessions above will include various exercises, such as individual micro presentation, group discussion, group presentation, QA, hands-on practice according to the learning points, observing a presentation, feedback & evaluation, fun quiz.
Any Managers & Leaders from any industry background who want to elevate their strategic communication, especially on lobbying and diplomacy.
We are aware and understand that every organization is unique in terms of its leadership, management, nature, culture, challenges, and needs. Therefore, we are ready to listen to your unique needs for the training and any gaps that need to be answered with the training. Training content can be tailored to the specific needs of you as our client, and we are open to discussing changes that may occur due to some circumstances.
This program is only available in In-House Training (IHT) and On-Demand Class (ODC) formats. Any customization on this program is available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team for further discussion.
Contact Our Team
One Pacific Place 15th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T. +62 21 2550 2447
M1. +62 812 8590 0045 (Whatsapp available)
M2. +62 813 1630 8962 (Whatsapp available)
Alia Sariputri (Ms. Putri)
alia . sariputri @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Safitri Karim (Ms. Fitri)
safitri . karim @fosterandbridgeindonesia.com
Formasi Accoladia Group
Kota Kasablanka. Tower A. 38th Fl.
Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88
E. enquiry @ fosterandbridgeindonesia.com